All conference attendees are advised to register before Early Bird Deadline (registration before February 20, 2024) to receive a discount on registration. Any registrations made after the Early Bird Deadline will be required to pay “Regular” registration fees. Students must provide proof of current enrollment or ID to the Conference Secretariat through email.
|Registration Types||Types||Regular Registration|
| Early Bird Registration up to
February 20, 2024
|Author (Null)||600 USD|
|Author (Student)||520 USD|
|Author (Reviewer)||550 USD|
|Author (Invited Speaker)||500 USD|
|Presenter Only||450 USD|
(After February 20, 2024)
|Author (Null)||650 USD|
|Author (Student)||580 USD|
|Author (Reviewer)||600 USD|
|Author (Invited Speaker)||550 USD|
|Presenter Only||480 USD|
|Other Optional Registration Items||Listener-Student Participant||250 USD|
|Additional Paper||350 USD|
|Additional Page (Per Page)||50 USD|
|Extra proceedings (Per One)||80 USD|
|One Day Tour (Per Person)||120 USD|
For those who don't have paper/abstract to submit, you're welcomed to attend as Listener/Audience. You're simply required to fill out the information online for listeners and proceed with the payment before registration deadline. We'll contact you after we reviewed the registration. Register Now! (Fill information and pay online), or you can fill the registration form here and send back to conference secretary via email "email@example.com".
Accommodation is not included in registration fee, the delegates need reserve rooms themselves, we advise you reserve rooms as early as you can. Accommodation can be booked either through the hotel’s official website or through the many hotel reservation sites such as Trip.com, Booking.com, Agoda, etc.
Refund: If the participants request cancellation and refund due to personal reasons, the following refund policy applies.
* 60 days ahead of the conference: 70% of payment refund
* 30-60 days ahead of the conference: 50% of payment refund
* Within 30 days ahead of the conference: no refund
Cancellation and refund request must be made formally via email
* The organizing committees reserve the right to change the dates and place of the conference due to force majeure.
* The losses thus incurred from the force majeure events shall not be liabled and refunds policy shall not apply as well.
Property Safety: please take good care of your personal belongings during the conference, we are not be responsible for the loss of them.
1. Only the first author is student could enjoy student registration fee.
2. Each paid registration covers only one paper; you can pay Additional Paper Fee (350 USD) for one more paper from the same first author who already has a paid registration.)
3. The paper must fit into 12 pages, while additional pages will be permitted at the cost of $50 per additional page, if exceeds 12 pages (A maximum of 20 pages is acceptable).
4. At least one author for each accepted final paper must pre-register.
5. Other co-authors or accompanying person can register as the listener.
6. One Day Tour is optional for all participants (on payment basis).